Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Good old things are meant to be kept

I can't forsake the old times, the old little comfy environment, the smell i've gotten used to, the feel i've had difficulty adjusting to, and just when i was making myself comfortable in my warm little nest, i have to start shifting to a cold and strange environment all over again.

I think my life's been quite messed up these past years. I've felt the most, experienced the most most unstable moments. It hasn't been quiet since.

I really hope to be able to find my good old trusty quiet sanctuary to lock myself permanently in there... cos i have a big time adapting to new changes, and it's a very bad thing.
I take time to attach myself to something, and once i start developing feelings to a particular something, it gets sentimental.
Which, in other words, i can't let go.

I feel like crying all out to fill the emptiness inside me; which is quite a futile attempt, really. I keep venturing out. I really need to go back to my safe zone but i don't even know where the zone has gone to...

No comments: