Sunday, August 19, 2007

Heh heh

It's finally back to the trusty Sony Ericsson again. I totally didn't like the Nokia 7373 that i had because of the poor build quality and outdated functions.
I've just got a new phone!
Introducing jacjac® phone! Yeah, just kidding. This is SE's W580i.
Couple of months back, during June, Wayne and i had exhibition passes to Communic Asia 07, where they were exhibiting mostly electronic/tech gadgets that are coming out to the market but yet to be launched. And, both of us fell in love with this phone since then.
I'd been waiting for the launch of this phone and a little longer for the price to drop before getting mommy to buy.

This phone's gonna be my early birthday gift from her. I'm glad i finally got rid of my other phone. It seriously sucks. Don't like Nokia's software and functions at all. Plus, the battery drains out like water.

I will give some reviews of this phone after a couple more days.

Generally, i'm impressed by what this phone has to offer. With the fitness training programs and all that, it's damn cool. Plus the light effects and the super smooth sliding sensation. Awwww.

That aside, have you guys ever felt that tinge of motivation to study/write whenever you've got new stationery? I bet i do. But this kinda motivation is quite short-lived. Haha. So that means i gotta keep getting new pens and such eh? ;)

Not forgettinggggg....
Our annual cross country event!
For the most glam news of all, Chanel is so glad to announce that she came in last for the x-country race. Yes, and i'm the 2nd last. Hahaha. Both of us were strolling through the entire race. And Miss Izrina actually said that it's also a goal to be the last. So... GO ALL THE WAY! It was hilarious.
AND, 3/9 came in FIRST for Zany Parade!
I think our performance is damn funny, please, just try not too laugh too hard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbRK62NgPIA
(it's quite embarrassing putting this up, but whatever hor)
I'm very glad the class cooperated so well with me for this. Wanna thank all of you so much! =)

No comments: