Thursday, August 23, 2007

Insecurity or stress

It's always much easier to critisize than compliment.
It's always easier to blame someone for something that had gone wrong than to realise it's our own mistake.
It's also easy to feel pessimistic and optimistic in a snap of a finger.

I tried to deduce what's causing the different emotions i feel at times and why when i encounter certain things, it rouses certain 'sleeping memories' stored away.
Maybe at this point, i think it's highly due to the stress i'm facing that causes the insecurity and pessimism that i feel at points of my life. Though, i've yet to find the courage to face if it's a short or long-term psychological problem.

I'm dwelling too much and having too much doubts, i guess.

Perhaps it's time to put it down and go ahead with my instincts.
Know it's always the best thing to do cos, at least i know i've given my best shot.

On a side note, term 3's results are filled with low Bs and Cs with only 1 surprisingly high A.
It feels weird that i still have so much confidence and can't wait to prove myself wrong time and time again. Hmmm, who knows? It's my trend of going up and down. Can't find the consistency. And again, i found the reason why. Holidays do break the momentum.
It'll be hard to focus during holidays and requires a great deal of will to motivate myself to perservere on till the last bit of the year and next.
I know i'm not the sole fighter in this mind battle though, and that's a good encouragement to begin with.

No comments: