Wednesday, August 22, 2007

RESOLUTION

On this day, 22nd August 2007, I, Jac jac jac jac the pretty girl (self-proclaimed one), makes sure that if i ever make it big some day, i won't be any rich snobs around at all.

That's cos i can't stand people who think money is everything.
They lack the essence of being a human. Just a body with an empty core.
They believe this thing about upper class status. Forgetting about the values.
I'm talking about rich kids.
Feels like a bit of angst is bursting in me huh? ;)
Yeah...
Don't tell me money changed a person lor. I've seen richer kids who have such humble personality that you can't even tell they come from a privileged background.

Please feel free to be guilty if almost your entire life you are concerned about manicures/pedicures/dorothy perkins/fendi/gucci/F21/topshop/LV/and whatever the latest trend is. I don't understand why some girls can just talk about designers' labels the whole time as long as they are free, which guy is so freaking hawttttttt, and what is sooooo sexy. Goshhhh.

Get a life and live it, proper. Haiyo. Buey tahan.

No comments: