Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sadddd

Yay, the results are out.

Some good, some disappointing and some highly expected.

I got freaking low for Lit though. Every. single. time. , i swear, since i took Lit this year, i've never scored a decent grade. I don't know if it's me or him. Either way, it's hard to make out which is which.
And i used to ace through Lit at sec 1 and 2. Hmmmm....?

Though, i'm glad my Chinese and e math improved this term. :)


School aside, i'm going to be shifting out soon!
Partly excited of the new place. Sian of packing. And sian of travelling to and fro from school cos' it's towards the extreme east. Imagine if i wanna go town, it'd so so far.
And i'm always having the privilege of hitting town in 20 mins. I guess it's gonna be double the time from Sept onwards. Nevertheless, less town = less spending of ching ching. Hor? Haha!

My stamina has dropped after 2.4. I don't know how i'm going to survive out x-country this Sat. I'm just gonna faint and die from exhaustion or lack of oxygen. Feel so heavy and breathless so easily.

我是一只小小小小鸟.... Wahahaha...

No comments: