Thursday, November 22, 2007

batmansuperman

I haven't been running and it's 10 more days before the marathon.

I just die laughing at how lousy i am, or i can't even laugh cos i don't have the stamina to. Tsk, sad case man. Initial plans of getting very ready and geared up for the marathon so i can run the 10km without stopping, which by now i have zero confidence of doing so. And it's my virgin marathon!!! Damn...

Tuition of pure 3 hour++ A math is getting less stressful though i still think it's a brain cell massacre. Coping quite well, but i haven't studied the rest of the subjects yet.

This holiday seems so boring. Lost touch from the skate scene, too far/lazy(more likely) to travel to ecp, friends sooo busy, schedule not free enough to work, hanging here and there like an idiot, with nothing completed. Sometimes i'd rather i'm back in school. But i don't like the stress and waking up moments.

Frankly, i still am not used to being so extremely far out in the east from everything. When i wanna go out, i'm more likely sian than enthusiastic. I really crave to stay at district 15; my 'hometown'.


Yesterday was wayne's big birthday. Can i rewind the moments again when he received his present. It was... so indescribable! It's the first time someone teared receiving a present from me.. especially a guy somemore.

I'm so very very touched....

No comments: