Monday, November 19, 2007

Insatiable love

Having not write regularly made me not know how to start this post. Times like this when i've got my own space to sit back and view the world in a reclusive corner is quite rewarding and reflective. What i call the moments of solitary.

There are times when i blabber off in my head about how things get on my nerve; but most of the time i manage to keep it cool. Has it been a habit for me to study human behaviour? I noticed patterns, i witness the amounting of heat and dirt before a fire starts, i also manage to put out some fires myself.

Know why love and hate comes together, only being separated by a thin line? It makes up of the numerous suspicions, assumptions, and decisions made between any 2 individuals. Times when we never really understand each other very much, but we just press on and get along. Times when we just wanna shower every bit of love on them. Times when we hate each other so much yet we love again. It's a cycle of emotions; events; and maybe environment. There's also the part of hormones playing with each other secretly. That, i'm not sure cos' i'm not a doc.

But anyhow, i see myself growing very quickly in 2 different worlds. Maybe i can say i love and dislike whatever's happening. There's so many stories untold. I'm flushed with influences that i'm not growing fast enough, and there are times when people hold me up high, while i get brought down by others. It's like there's a part that notes you're sensible enough to know the world, and next moment, 'why can't you grow up and realise there's so much more to your naivety?'

I don't like the stuck-in-between, but that's just how it is cos' things are beyond my control.

No comments: