Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Belle's partayyeee

I can't believe belle's parents fetched me in the morning to the chalet, and sent me back to my place in the night. Feel so paiseh. Today i learned loads of things.

1. Learned to play taboo. and realised i'm pretty good at it too. *wide grin*
2. Learned to play mahjong.
3. Learned that Vic thinks i'm allergic to hot air thus the staying indoors all the time refusing to leave my mahjong seat to go bbq some food for myself; which in actual fact i was cutting down cos of my really sexy manly voice right now.
4. Learned that pool can only be played indoors air-conditioned. cos all the time the friction of my hand with the cue stick was so hard to ignore that it affected the play.
5. Learned that photo-hunt can only be played with multi-players i.e everyone crowding around a small machine. cos with Vic and me at the starting we practically lost the game so pathetically. Ha ha ha~
6. Home Team NS chalets are freaky, big, creepy and eerie, dirty but not dirty, get the drift... need i say more?
7. I can't believe i'm as biantai as belle, or worse.....

Early happy birthday to you belle!(i'm contradicting myself when i call her a belle)

No comments: