Thursday, March 13, 2008

Smorty!

Having read many bloggers' blogs of how they are earning a lot of revenue just by blogging, it's a bit tempting for me. It sounds like easy money; sitting in the comfort of my home, shake leg, use a bit of brain and start posting. As i was googling on blog advertising and campaining ads, i came upon Smorty. I think it's really simple to start from Smorty. Firstly, all you need is just to register with their site, then add your blog and wait for approval. That's it. My blog was approved in less than a day. This is a baby step to the start of my earning $ by blogging. Hopefully i'm going somewhere with this.

Since i'm really new to Smorty's, basically what i know of is we get paid for blogging, as well as advertising on our blogs.

The highlight of this whole thing is i'm simply amazed that there are 6 new tasks to do once your blog is approved. Each task has a payout of $6. I suppose different tasks have varying amounts of payouts.

Well, who knows?

Earn $ during your leisure time on the computer, isn't that easy? ;)
get paid for blogging

No comments: