Thursday, April 24, 2008

1 more day to go

I was anticipating to be under this amount of stress during the entire of this week.

But it's the total opposite.

I've slept more than i usually do in the noons. Took more than just naps.
(If 2 hours of sleep is considered "nap", then yes, i take naps)


And i studied lesser than usual. Not like i study a lot every other day that isn't near exams. My last minute of chionging(includes skimming through the pages of my notes) starts after dinner till 9p.m where i start settling down to watch my 9p.m show on channel 8.

AND, surprisingly, the mid-year exams weren't as killer as i thought it would be. After every paper, i thought to myself, "Phew, it isn't that hard after all."

Wait till the results come out, it'll scare the poop out of me, like this guy here:

2 comments:

~YM~ said...

haha..sabarlah.. just 1 more day..keke.. everyone feels the same on exams..n_n

Anonymous said...

haha, baby your ps skills are getting funnier.