Sunday, April 27, 2008

Post mid year exams

On Friday right after our last paper ended, the 5 of us: Belle, Mel, Ruby, Vic and me, went out on an impromptu basis. We watched The Other Boleyn Girl (NC16), in our school uniform at Lido. Either all of us look old (maybe only Vic), or the 2 old male fogeys there didn't really care who went in for what show with whatever rating.
The Other Boliao Girl

To start off, i'm not going to give a sypnosis on this movie since there's tons of it available on the Internet. But what Ruby and me decided this movie was all about: Sex, pregnant, give birth, sex pregnant, give birth, sex...

You get the drift.

Of course Vic would beg to differ. But i think it's shed some light on European history which i barely even know. For now i'm just touching the tip of the iceberg.

There was a particular funny moment when King Henry forced Anne to give herself to him, and he sort of 'rape' her and she screamed. They didn't show the scene explicitly like him forcing it on her. So i thought he used a knife and stab her from the back or something which caused her to scream in pain.
Then, i turned to Ruby, "What did he do to her??!"
She said, "F*** her."

My goodness. I laughed so hard at Ruby's candid reply.

So after the movie, i went my separate way while the rest of them went to Claire's house to play Wii without me cos i had to pee, and i had much weewee-ing during Sec 2 anyways. xD


Then on Saturday, Vic called me in the late noon.

Vic: Jac! I can't decide which dress i should get, the black or white one???
Me: Black.
Vic: But you haven't even seen them yet!

After a battle of the black and white... she took a picture of her in the black and white dress.

Vic: So which is nicer?
Jac: White makes your body more outstanding. People will scream at your body.

Blah blah blah...

Vic: But Elaina says black!
Jac: Then get the black!
Vic: But the white is cool too!
Jac: Get both then.
Vic: But my parents will kill me.

Then it went on and finally, at around past midnight i sms-ed her about her choice.

She replied "i bought both."

Tell me, should i just go kill myself?

The fickle-mindedness of a girl.

No comments: