Monday, May 26, 2008

National Runway Cycling and Skating

25th May 08, 1a.m
Wayne: Hey i'll be waking up around 5/6 a.m then i'll call you.
Me: Okay.

25th May 08, 7a.m
My phone alarm rang. I looked at the time sleepily, it was 7a.m. No phone calls, no messages.

7.15 a.m - My alarm rang again, i woke up and looked at the time. Great, it's 7.15a.m Almost time to get out of bed.

After every 5 mins or so, i just kept getting up to snooze my alarm while waiting for him to call me.

8 a.m - I called him. Appears he just got woken up by my phone call.

8.05 a.m - Belle called to say she was there.

8.21 a.m - Belle says she's starting already.

8.30 a.m - Finally Wayne comes over and we went down.

Note: The event actually started at 7.30 a.m.

The power of a man's man man mo behaviour.
How can a guy be slower than a girl! Sometimes i wonder if i'm actually a guy disguised.

Anyway, the runway skate was awesome.

We had an abundance of runway to skate on and there seemed to be no limits nor boundaries. I can even see the skyline from here.


This was somewhere around 10km.

Wayne and i covered a total of 15km on skates. Belle and i met Miss Tee, her husband and her nephews. I saw how motherly she was to her nephews, she isn't that fierce after all to kids(maybe we students, aren't kids to her). Last year we met Cyndi, our OBS instructor. Every year we meet different people. So fun hor?

I wanted to eat Mcgriddles breakfast after the skate, but couldn't make it in time because someone loved man man mo-ing. Ended up eating crayfish ramen at Ajisen's which wasn't that bad either, my favourite dish there.

School holidays have officially started. But don't even think about holidays because TKGS is being overly kiasu, the Sec 4s have supplementary lessons from 0800-1330 for 2 more weeks.

My relatives from the U.S are coming over on June 8th. I can't wait!

No comments: