Saturday, May 24, 2008

The shock of my life

Anyone would have died from all kinds of shock there is known to humans when they see this amount of unique visitors compared to my usual small amount of loyal readers. Now i know the "secret" to attracting readers.

Let me get a grip on something firm while i let the shocking revelation sink in.

Okay, now let's drink to our heart's content....

I'm just kidding.


Today is a really mentally + physically draining day. I had much difficulty crawling out of bed this morning because i was too active in my lala-land; which sucks cos' i had tuition and that requires much of my attention. Half of it was gone because of the lack of sleep, or rather an excess of it.

After tuition, i went to rebond my hair. I know a lot of guys like girls with perfect straight and silky hair, but they never know the process could be so torturous. I think the entire process took about 2-3 hours. And throughout i was never given the chance to rest my straining neck from keeping my head up. My hair basically went through a difficult period getting chemicals into the scalp, wrapped, washed, blowed dry, heated, chemicals again, pulled, tugged, washed, blowed-dry and finally getting trimmed. What a fun time for the hair and my neck hanging on to
its dear life. I thought it was gonna drop halfway. That was how physically tiring it was.
I was never happier once the treatment was done.

Tomorrow's the runway skate. I need my sleep badly.

No comments: