Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am so busy

My Man-U Jersey has arrived.
The past few days have gone by without the differentiation of the night and day. My relatives from the U.S came over on 8th June, 1a.m. After we left the airport, we went to Newton Circus food centre for supper. We reached my house at around 3a.m and all of us settled down by 4/5a.m before sleeping. The next day everyone woke up around 11a.m and we went out for multiple meals before heading to Changi Beach Club for tennis. At night we had Nasi Lemak at Changi.

On monday, we went to People's Park to check out the various travel agencies for tours. We've finally decided to go for the Phuket 5D4N trip. I'll be flying off on Saturday, coming back on Wednesday. I know i've been missing in action for these few days. I probably will be like that for the rest of the holidays. This is a really busy and packed holiday. I have got no time to study PHYSICS AND CHEM. Miss Tee is gonna be so disappointed.

"See, you always prove me right. I give worksheets and only a few(which i can count with my hand) will do it."

On a sidenote, this is gonna be really fun before i start going full speed for my studies when school reopens. Prelims are coming. Then O levels up next.

I need some place that's peaceful for me to clear my head.

Should i go NAFA or JC?

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hey babe, finally checking in afetr so long. JC or NAFA? I had no idea you were the artsy type, pray, enlighten me (:
Cheers, see you soon.
P.S please purchase a more decent player next time, one who puts club loyalty above personal gain. when he moves to Real, a man u jersey with his name will mean nothing.