Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mermaid + Lion = Merlion

Yesterday was a tour around our city sights with my cousin, Teresa, and Wayne. We had a fun time together visiting Merlion and Esplanade; shopping around Suntec/Marina Square etc. Supposed to go to the PC show with the rest but none of us 3 were interested so we did our own stuffs together.

Here is my beautiful girl bathing under the waters of Merlion.
Feeling so shoik
I'm just having a cool shower. The heat is killing me.
The Singapore Flyer! Can you believe i haven't gotten on it and Teresa has? Gosh. xD
The 3 of us taking the train to city hall
At the roof terrace, checking the scenes out
I have the city backing up on us

We are lovely people. Hahahaha

I'm flying off to Phuket, leaving for the airport now. See ya guys on Wednesday.

No comments: