Wednesday, July 16, 2008

我的爱心午餐!

Last night at 11p.m, the mysterious guy rang the door bell. I wondered who it was.

He delivered a paper bag to my house and threatened me not to look into the contents until the next day's recess. I had no choice but to obey.

The next day, when it was recess, i peeped into the contents.

And displayed it on the canteen table.

Everyone went "Wah! Jac! *()!@*()@&$*@&!(&*(!&@*&$@*(" LOL.
I'm just kidding.

A little packet of milo, washed and packed strawberries, and a foot long baguette filled with tuna mayo in one, and salmon mayo in another. How blissful!

After school, Ruby and i were on the way to my house. At Paya Lebar MRT, we walked right to the end of the platform. When the train was arriving, with the headlights and all, smart Ruby decided to step across the yellow line and peep into the railway tracks. Train still coming nearer every second. Ruby still staying in the same position. Train let out a deep low "beeeep". I pulled Ruby back to safety. Train driver stared hard at Ruby with deadly eyes. I started laughing really hardly. If a car/bus/truck honk at you, it's still ok.

But a train honked at smart Ruby.

No comments: