Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm clouded

There are always many junctions in our lives that we are forced to make a decision to continue the journey of life. I have reached one, and i can't decide. In fact, i know i will be arriving at many others in a few more months to come. Then, there are the little decisions we make every day to do the things we do. Choices i would call them, but are they really choices or are we free to decide? There are too many external factors that influence on the decisions we make, resulting in many forced choices.

I will be going for Detention in the coming week or next for all the numerous times that i've been late to school. I have a feeling i'm going to miss at least 4 days of Intensive Revision. I don't even know if it's supposed to be a good thing, since IR isn't exactly helpful all the time. Maybe the DC would help relieve me of the mental stress that's been crying far too long in my head.

I wonder if i should take the public transport to school by myself every single morning, or should i continue to rely on my mom. I'm really tired of being late to school every day when i so try hard to improve on the situation and nothing happens. I realised i've never taken public transport to school in my entire life since i was born. The privilege of getting sent to school by either a school bus during my younger days, or parents after i enter Secondary school; i took for granted.

Now i realize, is it too late to be independent?

Someday I've gotta learn. Who knows it might be now?

No comments: