Sunday, August 03, 2008

What hurts the most?

Every week without fail, i will have my love meal from him. This week's really special :

Just in case you guys were wondering Energizer for DC 1 and 2 stands for, it's actually for me to get some sugar rush to do Detention. How sweeeeet of him. Heh heh.

But in any case, i haven't done my DCs and i don't plan to throw myself into hell to volunteer to do and arrange my DCs like it's MY responsibility to. Such things must be left for the discipline mistress to handle and chase after me right? xD

Then, i managed to vandalize his hand with my appreciation of his efforts.

Every week's too hectic for me to sit down in front of the computer to reflect and blog a proper post, hence the delayed updates. I don't plan on reflecting much either, i'm too busy resting/studying. Priority doesn't go to the latter though. xD

I've just caught Money No Enough 2 with my mom. There was only a really funny part, then a few sad scenes that i'm sure many people had shed tears, and there wasn't much to highlight about. The movie was directed and scripted in the voice of Singaporeans, complaining about inflation, ERP etc. I wonder how all these government bodies feel after watching it. Maybe this movie represents many voices of Singaporeans who have much to complain about.

I'm gonna end here - i know i know, super abrupt ending.

No comments: