Monday, October 13, 2008

Surprises or perhaps not

Today was really wasteful. I haven't done ANY productive studying and I feel guilty. I don't want to see the past repeating itself. My heart sank when I received my PSLE results. I don't want a second titanic on replay. Batman thinks i'm crazily hardworking for my Os; I think I'm not doing enough on my part. All I see for the last lap can be described as this: Focus. Just like what Warren Buffett stands by, without focus, he wouldn't be where he is today. Apart from that, I think I can find a balance between being emotional and goal-driven with the cold emotionless attitude. The crazy ride I'm on right now can be described as hard and bare, definitely no comfort to boast about; i push my mind and body to work like a machine.

I'll be going on a hiatus till O levels. Shoot me if you see me here.
I know i have self-control.

Every job is a self portrait of the person who did it.

I've learnt a lot about human, in particular the male gender. I need zest and life.
I've been led on a blind chase, I want to be the hunter, not the hunted.

No comments: