Monday, November 10, 2008

Crazy moments

I've been missing in action for a pretty long time, and though O levels are still not over, I'm already busy enjoying my life away. I can't believe I did nothing to prepare for Physics paper 1 except to read Miss Tee's little thoughtful note on which topics would be coming out on the very morning of my exam. How incredible. I have myself to blame for my poor memory of forgetting some concepts, but whatever the case is, i'm not really affected anyhow. 

I have been spending a huge load of my time with crazy oinkoink and nel before and after exams. We did many crazy stuffs. I can't wait for the 5 of us to do the christmas gift exchange! 
And I can't wait to finish off this week on a really high note, scream my guts out and whip someone who doesn't behave because she allows me to. After all that crazy high shit that I've done, i'll go have another round of blood pumping action and rewind everything all over again. After doing all those, I'll start to work at mom's office and let the money roll in. 

Then I'll think about what I should do after office hours and go have more fun. 
I want to go-kart, jet-ski, cable-ski, motorcross and all the wild shit ass fun stuffs that are exorbidantly expensive in Singapore, in another country. 

Maybe I should worry just a little bit about the last paper on Wednesday, don't you think?

No comments: