Saturday, November 22, 2008

21st November

It's always a pretty date to remember because i know of the most number of people whose birthday falls on this date. I was thinking of waiting for pictures before blogging, but you can't really trust human and their procrastination at times, hence this post is coming without pictures. 

Just the previous day on 20th, my mom's extended family went out together to celebrate for so many things. 
- Youngest cousin achieving 255 for PSLE
- Uncle's birthday
- Wayne's birthday
- Wayne's promotion at work
- Virgil's arrival from HK

What else? It was a happy occasion, surely impromptu, but everyone turned up. 
We had dinner at Crystal Jade at T3, talking about T3, there was this occasion when I went there with oink and nel, and oink was just saying let's go T3 to eat. God knows what T3 was, in my mind i had this impression that it was some cafe like TEA TREE. So much for my ignorance!
It's been a long time since i've had ice cream cake from swensens. I remember i used to love their cakes as a child. 

On 21st, we went out for lunch at sizzler's before heading to the Flyer. I always thought i had a phobia for heights, but i could last the 30 minute ride, and it sure was fast. I always ask stupid questions like "what if i need to shit halfway in the capsule?" or when we're in the train "what if i need to shit halfway?". I just might have something wrong in my tummy that's causing the incontrollable urge to defecate whenever my rectum can't hold no shit anymore. Don't laugh, i'm not kidding.

After the Flyer, we headed to Far East Square to catch the Das Experiment: Black Box. It was the exact same place that FFAF was held at. The air-conditioning sucks. I prefered the other location where the pillowman was held previously. Comparing the kinda psychological thriller plays, i think pillowman was definitely better. Maybe because they have hotter actors, and more English blood than Singaporean blood and it was definitely more dramatic and real. Maybe because it's SRT's production as well.
It was his virgin experience for plays, hopefully it'll be the beginning of many more to come. 

We went for supper at Chomp Chomp after that. I had the initial plan of wanting to make him drunk, but it didn't work out the way i wanted. I called the lazy nel to come and join us, and she was too busy being in her PJs and computer to care about me. The stingray wasn't nice like the last time i ate with nel. I wonder why. It's chomp chomp, how can stingrays not be nice! I'm thoroughly tired and heartbroken that I didn't get to eat nice stingray.

I was glad the belt i bought for him suited nicely. Thanks to nel and oink, we really can get things done quite fast at times huh ;) 

I had a nightmare some nights back. The image of my O lvl results were super clear, and they read:
B3, B3, D7, D7, K9, K9.

My god, don't ask me why K9, it just appeared as K9 when it's supposed to be F9 and there's only 6 subjects. I woke up and felt the reality or lack thereof of the dream. 
Ahhhhhhhhh, how many more weeks to the truth?

1 comment:

Ivan said...

where's my present for the 21st november?