Thursday, November 27, 2008

What a week

Tomorrow's gonna be thursday, i was planning to be in bed by 12am, but it's 2 minutes past 12. I gotta wake up a little earlier tomorrow for mom to be on time for her meeting. The past few days have been quite energy draining for me maybe because of the lack of sleep and nap times in the noon. I have been quite a pig for the past months that now i have to survive through the day from the morning till late evening without a break, and it proves to be taking a toll on me. 

Just yesterday, I had this really interesting conversation with my brother. I asked him why Sushi likes to go near the fan and lie around there. He was like, there's vibration what. I got caught off guard with that kinda reply and went, what has the vibration got to do with her lying there, don't tell me it makes her high. Lmao.

Today, he took his basic driving test for the 3rd time. I messaged him at 1.54pm to find out about the results, and he told me he failed. Who knows, he called my mom subsequently in the office after that and told her about the entire process of how he managed to pass in the end. I only came to know about him passing the BTT at night when my mom told me he lied to me. She even tried to make me feel guilty cos' i told my brother i was gonna help test him to familiarise with the questions and i didn't. I can't wait for him to get his license and ferry me around everywhere!

Every day i think about where i will end up in 2009...

No comments: