Sunday, December 21, 2008

Movies

I've never watched 2 movies in a day at the same cinema until yesterday, and i must say, i've caught 2 really brilliant movies. One of them being Ip Man and the other Twilight. Ip Man really touched my heart because of the true spirit of chinese kung fu and Ip Man himself, while Twilight was a bloody romantic show. It makes me feel like falling in love all over again. I know everyone's been saying the movie's not as good as the book. Luckily i haven't read any of the series yet or i'd find the movie disappointing, and since i loved the movie so much, i think the books will take me higher. 

Very soon, Santa would descend upon our home grounds. 2008 has been a very hectic year for me. I will always remember all the times spent sitting at my dining table from morning to night preparing for Os. I never stopped once and just chiong like crazy. Although i know i won't be pinning very high hopes like getting a 6 points, at least i know i've done my best for each and every exam. Blame the stupid timings of this year's Os, most of the papers start in the afternoon which mean that i gotta take the public transport to school by myself. That is really a fear inducer journey. I would worry and freak out on the train/bus. Panic attacks and outbursts would happen out of a sudden. I hate the feeling of it. I've never felt so stressed before an exam like this before. It shows how important Os are to me. And it also shows that i've lost my calm state of mind. When i watch Ip Man, he really had this calm aura going around him. I used to have that sort of ability, but now it's all disappearing.

Today we went to ecp to skate. I've never felt so tired like this for such a long time. I tried slaloming again and to my horror, i forgot everything i learnt. It's really a pity. I spent so much time in the past honing my skills and training every day to perfect each move and now i can't even remember a single thing. 

Life is like a book, the more you've read, the clearer it seems.

No comments: