Tuesday, December 16, 2008

As I wander, i wonder...

Today is my first time i knocked off so early to go home. Lynette's hubby sent bro and me home. During the journey in the car, we were listening to classics.

Lynette's hubby: "Are you guys falling asleep?"
Bro & me: "Uh, no."

Some time later...

Lynette's hubby: "Shall i change the music?"
*switches to 933FM*
Lynette: "They all and us got generation gap.."
Me: "Huh, no la! After work listen to these kinda music more relaxing..."
Lynette: "Harh? 你这么老了啊?"
*switches back to classical music again*

Lynette's hubby: "You guys must have a hard day at work to appreciate such music like me..."

I was trying to stifle my laughter. 

How nice... I want to create this kinda life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Symphony 92.4FM? How's work today?

jacjac® said...

it was a CD