Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2 whole weeks of anxiety

Remember the last time i went MIA from my blog was on 31st December. It was a bit of a melodrama scene back then. The coming entry would be another melodramatic one.

I've been waiting for the very day, 12th jan, since the start of my life as a sec 4.

The saying goes "Save the best for last", my last year in TK, i graduated feeling the best of all my 10 years education. PSLE was a great disappointment, i really desired a better experience than that 4 years back.

Monday 12th Jan took me on a ride of emotions. The moment i saw my name and results on the screen in the hall, i didn't know whether to feel good or not. It was neither here nor there. It was within my low expectations, yet it did reach my expectations. Then moments later, i thought that was the partial marks already. Then my mood went down from there, i kept mumbling "so lousy" to every soul in the hall.
It was bad enough to watch my closest friends literally trembled and crumbled to the ground, i felt so lousy. It's how friends connect in this special way. We feel too much for each other. I empathised because my top 2 and only JCs that i'd been hoping for flew out the window.

After a couple of hours, when we went for Sakae buffet, only did nel took her envelope out and i saw the L1R5 for myself then i realised that my previous 一场欢喜一场空 was back to 欢喜 again. It was hilarious, i looked at my own silly self and laughed my stupidness away.

The whole thing's finally over. I feel insanely relieved.
I only can't wait for the posting results to be out and to hurry move into my new house and settle down for the bright new year ahead.

Every night i look at sushi and wonder what i'd do without her.

2 comments:

Ivan said...

get another cat.

jacjac® said...

that's just wrong. it's like seeing your wife get killed and acquiring another in a day to compensate for the loss; it'll be different.