Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HOMELESS

Yes, title says it all.

I'm separated from the family, and so is my brother -- putting up at friend's place. It has actually come to this state that we actually don't have a house to live in. Stupid kiasu landlord signed the tenancy agreement too fast to lease out to another family, and we had to move out on 7th feb; the new house is still under renovation so we had no place to move in to. It's so pitiful, i swear.

The official first week of school after orientation is pretty much slack, having only 2/3 lectures per day. I can't say much about how the school is like because everything's still raw to me.

The one thing i miss most and feel like hugging/stroking/sayanging most is my dear Sushi. :(
Sushi must be missing all the scratching i always help her do on her neck :(
Ahhh... Sushi! meow once if you miss me too :(

No comments: