Monday, February 23, 2009

Settled

I have so much on my mind the past weeks that i don't even know the exact emotions i've been having. Everything's just coming together in a whirl, spinning and tossing me around freely. I've been hit and bruised in the process. I don't even know how to phrase all these right in words because they will just be words after all. The only way i know is through tears.

Every house-moving experience is almost the same with my brother being absolutely not involved at all. I wonder when this sort of responsibility settles in for a guy - after NS? after getting married?
Whoever said older brothers were loving and endearing?
I say bullshit.

I thought the house would be settled nicely just when school started, but apparently it didn't turn out that way. I'm struggling in between trying to cope with house matters and school work. It's tiring, i swear.

I really wish for a proper bed to rest my worn soul.

No comments: