Thursday, April 16, 2009

The busy life of JC

You guys can tell how busy I've been by the absence of updates.

I'm in love with building muscles and climbing. The adrenaline you get from feeling strong... ah sexy. I know it sounds so testosterone-y, but it's the truth ever since climbing started. I wonder why I didn't start climbing earlier. It's a pity not all secondary schools have climbing as CCAs. It would have been amazing.

I was eating my dinner just now and watching Sushi sashaying around the house. It triggered the memories of how i used to sit by her side when i dished out her food in her food bowl and watch her eat till she's emptied it. These days the role has been taken over by my maid. Though i still spend some quality time pampering her every single day, I think I tend to take her for granted. I don't know; i feel a strong inclination towards her and this attachment that the one thing I want to see first when i reach home would be her, and she would be waiting for me by the door, then start purring at the sight of me and brush past my legs, then try to clean me by licking me with her rough tongue. If that wasn't enough, she would have all her little tricks up her sleeves from chasing after my feet like it's a mice and chewing onto them like a ragged doll, then running across the smooth floors and always never manage to break in time when a wall comes close. Then she would want to play with me by jumping all over the place and toppling everything, digging the rubbish bin, walking on the toilet bowl, going to the highest places etc. At night, she would sleep with me under the covers; in between my legs; all cozied up on my bed. In the morning she would wake up together with me and meow at me to let her out to the kitchen to pee in her litter tray and eat breakfast. Imagine all these gone when she's lived her life to the fullest... for one, i can't. She's so close to being another human being.


Climbing camp is coming in 2 days time. My muscles are aching. My palm is as rough as a guy or even worse. My toes are getting disfigured from the super tight climbing shoes. I am lagging behind for physics. I love econs. Lit is slack. GP is fun. Math is pure hard work. PW has only just started!
How would my life be like if i had chosen a poly?

No comments: