Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GO low

The essence of those 4 posts below is "Honey bunny i love you." That was all i needed. Ha!
See what boring people had to do. As if my computer wasn't enough to entertain Tan Chanel, she had to crash my huge bed and drool on my comforter. I was having tuition and halfway through...

I said, "Eh, will that nel drool not ar? She sleep until like that confirm will one lor...."
5 secs later...
Tan Chanel stirring up from deep sleep, "Shit jac! I drooled on your bed!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, she told me to have sweet dreams after that. I'm sure i did last night.


Climbing today was crappy for me. My performance sucked for the very first time. I don't know why about an hour into training and i was in such low shit for the physical and emotional states. It never happened to me before. I really don't know what happened. Maybe I had my contacts on for too long already, it was making me exceptionally drained. And perhaps the gym-less monday didn't put me on track for the entire week of exercise. I really need to hit some iron on Mondays... fat teo... grrr.

The only thing i dread tomorrow is Econs lesson. I love Econs... but the teacher isn't maximising my love for the subject. Sigh.

No comments: