Friday, April 24, 2009

Sky is the limit!

Today marks the official day that my brother can chauffeur me around legally. It's also the day that my cousin enlists. How exciting huh. Both of them are of the same age yet the lives that they are leading are worlds apart.

Climbing was good, i bounced from the bottom on Wednesday and I feel really good about myself. Next attempt would be the baby roof! When can i ever complete the overhang man... maybe when my legs grow longer and I have bigger balls to jump.

Megahouse function had superb music and atmosphere! It was like O-night except less crazy, but nevertheless still as much fun. We crashed it after climbing to spread the joy and smell... wakaka...

The past few days I've been sweating like a pig in school. Any place without the air-conditioner is hell.

After 4 solid months, I've finally gotten back my acoustic guitar. How much i've missed it.
Time to go re-string it~

No comments: