Saturday, May 02, 2009

Over-reliance is a good/bad thing?

Ever since the fat pig left for a wonderful holiday filled with paintballing, go-karting and game-boarding in M'sia without me, i feel like a part of me is gone! No one is there to fulfill my every whims... like getting what i crave for delivered to my house with a phone call(though it takes quite a while cos he is such a touchy sister(摸姐), getting sent home be it 3 in the noon or 1 in the night, and basically just doing everything i ask for. Ha ha ha...

Yesterday he got me a watch just cos i asked for it cos the school's clocks are so screwy. Then the previous week I got a pair of shades cos i asked for it. Then i got a chalk bag cos i needed it. Then... i got so many more stuffs without even it being a special occasion. I'm such a pampered girl, i swear. I don't know where he got this impression that i can't eat at hawker centres and food courts that we always go to restaurants whenever we have meals, and when we didn't have a choice and went to a hawker centre/food court, he would have this really fearful look on his face as if i would throw a tantrum or something... hahah so funny.

This is like the first time i'm dedicating a post specially for you, because I never feel the real impact of your presence until your absence came... ahh.

Hurry hurry... i'm hungry and in need of supper! xD

No comments: