Friday, May 01, 2009

Slipping by

Last night as I was sitting in the cinema waiting for X-Men to start, I realised it's been quite a while since i've caught the movies. The last time was Shinjuku Incident with the class and it was a gory movie.

Weeks have past after weeks, I'm getting stronger, better, hopefully faster too. Veins in the arms are starting to show, I need to gain some weight and flesh... Been eating more than usual hoping for that to come true, but apparently it's not working. My weight's been on a decline since Sec 4, that's gross. When can I hit the optimum 45kg mark?

Labour day, a holiday, doesn't feel like one. It's time for me to catch up on my work! The week has been a really busy one... with Physics test getting screwed big time. We got back our math test, I'm glad I improved so much more from the previous one. Now it's another subject off my mind. Physics ah physics... when can i understand you inside out?

No comments: