Monday, July 27, 2009

Big and bulging - Literary Technique

The report slip with individual subject tutor's comments has arrived! It's pretty neat reading how these teachers are able to come up with something for each individual from the huge numbers of students they teach. It also tells a lot of how the teacher perceives a student during lessons and the behaviour that the student exudes during lessons. Though I must say that some of the comments are indeed not really ideal for the parent's eyes, I'm sure my mom somehow can't comprehend what's in there, hopefully. Ha ha ha...

Aside from that, I realised that the most valuable advice is not given from someone who knows a lot, but from yourself and that is derived from the experience, and it definitely works out way better than any other advices from other people. It's been quite a trying time for me feeding advices, I guess that's how all of us learn - we pick up after ourselves when we fall. It's a painful process, but it's the best process to nurture us.

I've finally come to terms to the mess that i've created and decluttered it myself. Thanks for the enlightenment - there goes one burden.

I just attended a solemnisation ceremony yesterday. All these thoughts of my future always come flooding like a huge barrage. How will mine be like, i wonder.

No comments: