Sunday, August 02, 2009

Climbing JTS 2009

It is definitely a big success! I am so glad to be a part of the whole thing!
It was my virgin experience playing guitar hero yesterday at Calvin's house. I think the songs are damn cool, but the pressing of the buttons on the guitar is not. The drums is even more of an epic fail for me. Calvin! Your yellow thing on the drum spoil liao la! Haiyo.
O2jam on the keyboard is still much funner, but the songs on o2jam are not all that fantastic.
I woke up at 4am in the middle of the night to unload semi-solids and 10 minutes after that relieve, my stomach started convulsing and i was over the toilet bowl with my head half bent over. The insides of the stomach started contracting rapidly and i puked a consecutive of 3-4 times till i teared and was out of breath. When i started rinsing the mouth, i felt mucus coming out of my nose, so i took some toilet paper and blow it out. Guess what i saw? The little bit of chinchow from dinner! How gross! My throat was feeling all raw after that, and the acid from the stomach remained in my teeth, making the whole experience even worse.

Nevertheless, I still got up at 630am promptly and went for the Economics Seminar at SP. I really enjoyed the first 2 speakers of the seminar.
One of them Mr. Manu Bhaskaran, CEO/Director of Centennial Asia Advisor Private Limited and the other Mr. Jimmy Koh, Head of Economics-Treasury Research of UOB.
Both tend to use less jargons and relate more to circumstances in real life and are also more animated in their speeches. It really helped seeing how early the day was and Economics isn't exactly the most interesting topic on a Sunday morning.

These kind of things always leave me dangling on a thread.
Economics or Interior Design!
Singapore or overseas!
Too much choices, too short a life.

No comments: