Sunday, July 19, 2009

Friends

Last week, Chanel and me tried to do many silly things for the camera and we had a good time laughing. This week is another episode of laughter. Look at that silly girl... she went to the kitchen and started taking out all the fruits that my mom just bought and took a knife and chopping board and went away with the slicing and peeling.

The outcome:

There's strawberries, mango, starfruit and grapes in it. After settling the plate on the dining table, she exclaimed "See! Whoever marry me is so lucky ok... know how to prepare all these!"
After our really fulfilling dinner made up of chicken wings and swedish meatballs from Ikea and homecooked dishes, we proceeded for a round of O2Jam. Trust me, I swear we are the only people who plays the one-player game with 3 people pressing the keys. So retarded right? Thanks to the slowness of the other 2. Ha ha ha :P There was a particular song where there were so many 'cool's and the combo was getting so big, then we realised.... THAT IT WAS ON AUTO PLAY MODE. Oh.my.gosh. Just as we thought we suddenly got so pro. What a waste.

Finally when I felt not so full and decided to take a shower, i turned on the toilet lights and got the shock of the night. This 小精灵 had decided to jump into the basin for a little nap!
When i said "aiyoooooo sushi ah!" She purred back at me. Super cute!




Dedicated to Tan Chanel, even though I know she wouldn't appreciate my taste in 老歌, but oh well! :P Just like you can stand my chao lao-ness, i can stand your auntie-ness anytime man.
Bunny, you'll definitely live more than 50 years from now la, so it'll prove ‘我说情人却是老的好'. ;)

No comments: