Sunday, July 19, 2009

NSSCC 2009


It's been one of the best events ever this year that has happened. I've had sooooo much fun for the last month till now. All those crazy strenuous-push-yourself-to-the-limit trainings during the holidays in June with Rah my gossipmonger partner who's been through so much sweat and laughter together with me. I can never express how contented i feel to be surrounded with all of the lovely climbers around me. All the "Go Jac! That's it! All the way! Good job Jac!" during the competition, it's more than enough as a gift for me. Without all the moral support that I have received, i'll never be able to make my own mark. I can never thank the whole of TJCCC and Mr. Kao enough.

I really want to be able to bring the climbing club to a whole new level!

No comments: