Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jitters

I found that composure I needed so badly for the Difficulty climb during Sunday morning at Yishun Safra. The previous Safra Climb² was just ruined by all the anxiety I showed during the climb. This time I really focused on the climb and nothing else, kept conditioning my mind not to run wild just before the climb. It's a good experience to be the first to climb, sort of like onsight but not exactly because of the demo climbs, but still the gauge is different due the the pro-ness of those demo-ers. If I can maintain such mental conditioning just before the comp on this coming Saturday for finals, hopefully I can make my own breakthrough after climbing competitively for 7 months.


I've officially fallen sick.
What with the flu bug, sore throat and tormenting body aches... I really need a god-given pill to recover overnight!

No comments: