Saturday, July 11, 2009

Life is unfair

And so that's what they say.

My favourite subject and I scored the lowest of all my other subjects. That's impossible. I think it's complacency because i think i understand it but actually my knowledge about it is that shallow.
Econs ah econs... sigh~
Math was as usual, careless here careless there. Why do i always have to be so careless with numbers? Maybe cos' i didn't have a good foundation like my languages and my mental calculation just seem to suck quite hard.

There are so many newly launched condos sprouting up in the east that i want to view. The exclusive Silversea at Amber Road, Dakota Residences... etc
I am too in love with interior design.
Sometimes i wonder if at the end of the day, i'll just end up taking ID in Uni. So much for wasting time going to Sec. school taking double science and not art, so much for taking subjects unrelated to design in JC. If i was in NAFA... if only, but too bad i'm not. So ya, get over it man. People's been telling me why are you wasting your time when you already know what you are interested in, i don't know either. That's so untypical of myself.

The National Schools Sport Climbing Championship is tomorrow, speed.... here i come, but not quite speedy myself. Let's see how i malu myself. Ha ha

No comments: