Monday, August 31, 2009

Minds Cafe

Family portrait

The last time I went to Minds Cafe was with Ziwei and the bunch. I can't even remember if it was a skate session but it was years back. But nevertheless, the place hasn't changed much at all. Even the adorable PRC wait staff who sounds like Russell Peters is still working there.

Today was a blast man! I can't even find words to describe the absolutely amazing company i've had today. It's beyond what words can convey. This is the EPITOME(this is the umpteenth time i'm mentioning this word today) of bonding, seriously. Rah and me were just sharing how we feel about smaller groups bonding sessions... no one gets left out and everyone feels equally involved!

I can't wait for the next outing...! All my other friends outside of climbing have been complaining... "Climbers outing AGAIN?" Awww man...

I was reading the papers... saw that Shane Mardjuki is going to be acting in The Extraordinary V Conference 2009. Ever since I caught the play The Pillowman where Shane was the lead... i thought he was an amazing actor. Okay, the downside to this is... the location that the play will be held at is at Zirca! Why the hell am I not 18 this year, tell me why.... :( Can someone sneak me in please!

No comments: