Sunday, September 27, 2009

Motions of life

It's this period of gritting my teeth throughout all that I've been doing, knowing i'll see the light at the end of the tunnel. For all the 5km runs up and down the little hills of lucky heights; for the 7km loop run around Bedok and Tanah Merah; for the 90kg log chest presses, bicep curls, shoulder presses and half squats; for the squat thrusts, inclined pull ups, dreaded sit ups and suicide runs; for the endless days of revision till the late of nights; for the rush in meeting of deadlines for numerous EOM drafts, Written Report drafts and OP slides.

One thing that comforts me most is that I know i'm not alone in this journey.

The motivation, inspiration and drive are derived from the stories of highly successful people, and the fact that they have all started with humble backgrounds makes me want to pursue even more

No comments: