Saturday, September 12, 2009

Quickie

I think my mom and I just had a reversal of roles.

She's watching Boys Over Flowers and Fated to Love You(命中注定我爱你)!
I watched those Taiwanese drama like in Lower Secondary or something please...
Then i asked her, eh what's so interesting about these shows man. You think you still very young and falling love ah. And she said, YA cannot ah.. i still very young ok... still lian ai zhong(in love). *faints*


I sat at the dining table since 9a.m doing math with Tan Chanel x2.
They brought my requested Mcgriddles with egg breakfast... and I had my math tuition after a hiatus of more than a month. Lunch we decided to head to the nearby Aston's, where I had really yummy Prime Ribeye and peppermint milk tea. I can never find any stalls that makes the best peppermint milk tea except the $1 outlet opposite Parkway. Poor me... I'm deprived of this good milk tea. We decided to order delivery from Canadian Pizza and Pizza Hut for dinner.

A really interesting conversation went on while we ordered through the phone...
Me *dialling canadian's number into the phone* *passes to Chanel*
Chanel: Er hello, can I order pizza?
Me: *WIDE STARE* DUH you're ordering pizza else you call canadian for what!!!!
Chanel: *LAUGHS UNCONTROLLABLY while the person was still on the line!*
Blah blah blah...
Person: *asking for her name*
Chanel: Oh, Chanel, C-H-A-N-E-L.
Person: "Number?"
Chanel: "Huh? Oh 9......*give hp. number*"
Person: "Oh nevermind."

So, after the whole conversation... that silly girl turned and looked at me and exclaimed:
Chanel: "OMG! The person just made fun of my name! He was asking Chanel number what! OMG HAHAHAHHA and he just said never mind when i said HUH!"

EPIC FAILLLLLLLLL

No comments: