Friday, September 11, 2009

One way to go

After researching about where I might 'drop out' to if I didn't make it for this promos... I found the ideal institution for me - SIM, where I can pursue a 1-year diploma in Economics which is like a foundation to a 1st year degree, meaning I can start working towards a degree in a year. THAT is actually the shortest path, even better than this JC route that I've taken. Okay, here's the thing, I just missed their annual intake. It's on Aug. The next intake would be Aug 2010! Evidently enough, I can drop the idea of dropping out of TJC(if i ever want to at the end of the year), because that would mean I would be idling around from Jan 2010 - Aug 2010. And that's silly.
Now you guys will wonder... so why the hell didn't I apply for this diploma straight after O levels?
See... I didn't know I'd enjoy Econs this much until I've taken in for the past 7 months. So actually, there's give and take in this... I've got nothing and no one to blame. I guess it's the experience which teaches and guides us. So at least now I know I have a clearer path to take in the future.

AND for now, I don't really have a choice, since i'm already in it, I might as well complete my A levels. There goes me... chionging for silly promos.

No comments: