Thursday, October 29, 2009

even though it's a baby step, it's still a step

Good news is that I am officially going to be in J2 next year without having to drop any of my 4H2s, bad news is that I am stuck in a dilemma whether to drop Physics or Lit or none. See, sometimes bad things come in disguise too. I know I'm taking the easy way out of this... but i really don't want to make the same mistake of holding onto 2 pure sciences like in Sec 4 and getting B3 for both when I could have gotten A1 for combined science. I really cannot make this decision, and they are giving us toooo little time. Sigh... i need advice, but at the end of the day I will still be the one deciding, so that still leaves me with being stuck in a dilemma.

My hands are feeling raw and nice. It's kinda puffy and swollen but I like it. I know it sounds sadistic, but it kinda feels weird to not have that kind of feeling for soooo long. My climbing is slowly picking up..slowly i'm sure. Hopefully i'll be able to last throughout for climb on. At the pace that i'm picking it up, i worry that i might disappoint myself on Saturday.

No comments: