Saturday, November 14, 2009

My romantic date

with calvin eng wei guo today. We took slow strolls along the pavements of the roads with the cars swooshing by in the rain and the little droplets of rain that felt like love. But i had my climb on shirt wrapped around my head, which made me looked retarded.
But I told him that, it's alright, cos i only go to Queensway once in a blue moon, so no one will recognise this retarded person anyway. HAHAHA

I've never had so much fun in such a long timeee, one to one company ftw. He was there to lug the big red plastic bag of climbing shirts and i told him he looked like clement who went to climb asia to mass buy climbing accessories for the climbing club.

We fooled around in Ikea after that. That bugger wanted to take a grill pan to fake-whack me and ended up whacking his own hand cos the handle was retractable then the pan retracted when he lifted it up to whack me. How smart right. We were like shopping for home stuffs in ikea like we were already a family and living together k. He talks as if like "EH I GOT GRILL PAN LIAO LA STILL SEE FOR WHAT" and i said "YOU THINK YOUR HOUSE GOT GRILL PAN MEANS MY HOUSE HAVE MEH???"

After that, we couldn't bear to leave each other. But he bear to see me take a freezing bus home by myself that was a really long and lonely journey AND GO OFF FOR HIS LOVELY DINNER AT VIVO WITH HIS DAD FETCHING HIM THERE. How disappointing.

P.S This post is under the influence of calvin eng wei guo, hence the overly emotional and dramatic portions. the usually calm me wouldn't blog so excitedly. HAHAHAHA

No comments: