Monday, November 09, 2009

When life takes a stroll

You see, you get too much inspiration when you are so busy with life and when you want to blog about it, you complain of the lack of time. Now that I have so much time on my hands, I haven't got an ounce of inspiration for blogging.

Just a little update...

It's roughly 2-3 weeks more before the climbing club set off for our virgin overseas trip to Batu Caves! If i said i was exhilarated, it'd be an understatement. I really, really, cannot find words to express my love for outdoor climbing. It's like an art itself, the flow and grace is like when i was so into Slaloming back then. It's not just about executing a particular move, it's about executing it with poise. Philip does it so well, and you know how many years of hard work he has put into polishing and refining those techniques.

The school term is coming to an end soon, with the last lap of PW coming so close, I'm thinking of ways to busy myself for the holidays. Apparently, it's not very fruitful because all i've been doing is watch movies and sleep. Trust me, when i say sleep, i really mean sleep. Apart from the 8 hours of priority sleep that i get nightly, I have those long hours of naps in the afternoons and mornings. I feel like a big baby who needs at least 16 hours of sleep per day. How am i going to be survive when i start working?!
You can't just heck the work and put your head down whenever the sleepiness start setting in like in school.

My mom has already started chasing me about the time when i can start going to office to start work for my holidays. When i think of how busy i am going to be, I really wonder if i can work for the full 5 days from 9-6pm. Oh well, i guess we will see when it comes eh.

Being the much fickle-minded person i am, i think my future lies in interior designing. After so many years... i still have so much passion for it. My mind, body and soul respond to it so actively. I still remember i was skating alone around the bedok reservoir area, then I saw this newly launched condo with the bright yellow lights and white interior furnishing standing out from the construction site, I stopped in my tracks and marvelled at the design. Tell me how I can ignore this burning desire and go into Econs?

No comments: