Saturday, December 12, 2009

FML

"Acceptance of others, their looks, their behaviors, their beliefs, bring you an inner peace and tranquillity -- instead of anger and resentment."

It summarises how much I hate conflicts among the people around me. My family is made up of easily angry and resentful people and I have veered towards the extreme end over the years. I am so calm and peace-loving that my mom gets angry over my nonchalent behaviour. I'm sure she sometimes says/does certain things to spite me but I barely even have a reaction to it, and it gets on her nerves. Then she starts going around telling the whole world about how her daughter is heartless and not dependable in future.

Don't adults get tired of quarreling?
For I know argument is the worst form of communication.

No comments: