Saturday, January 30, 2010

Orientation X 2010

Orientation has started and the 2nd day of it is really a GREAT improvement from the first day. I guess we all just need some time to warm up with people eh. I wonder how long my voice will last for the whole of next week. Xiao Wee is apparently very crazy and horny and that's a good thing because he lifts the mood. It's nice to know that I miss a couple of lessons for damn a lot of fun. Being an OGL is definitely one of the better choices I've made since in TJ alongside climbing. I can't wait for the juniors to come in so that I can say "J1s LAY THE MATS" while the rest of us snigger behind. We(yes Jo & Calvin go ahead yell at me for not laying the mats) have all become very tired laying that mats.

French School competition is tomorrow. I have barely any nerves and it's a good thing because that means no bad tummyaches or feel-like-shitting moments. Hopefully I've learn to master the art of conditioning the mind to tune everything out and listen to my own breathing and pace, Bouldermania had been a good journey without any freaking out, probably due to the small scale comp style. Let's see how it goes tomorrow. I'm excited with seeing how far I can push myself again after these 2 weeks of improvement in my bouldering and climbing.

Oh how can i forget this man, one of the best things I've heard in some long years.
La told me really sincerely during dinner last night that she thought I was really prettier these days, like very pleasant to look at. I wonder how she felt last time, in any case, this is definitely a good morale booster. My ego always gets digged at, it needs some lifting some time too ye know ;)

1 comment:

drissie said...

we [forgot if la too] were talking about people who get prettier the more we look at them, and you're definitely one. not that you know, "last time" was so ugly you can only get prettier, but like, you know you know! just like that!