Sunday, January 31, 2010

French School

Virgin experience at the French School Climbing Competition today. They had really nice challenging routes that I didn't expect. At least I didn't expect it to be up a couple of levels from the trainings we do in school. Guess we'll need to start upping the standards again eh. Especially those boulder routes that start with no footholds. HA... Ultimate fail. I really feel super retarded staring at Philip while I was attempting to start from a sit in to a hand foot match start. He kept shouting at me to think but apparently I'm not from Mazarin so I couldn't think. Or maybe bouldering is just not my thing la hor. The qualifying round I thought I tried my best but after sitting down and letting everything soak in I felt a little thrown off by the unexpected difficulty.

It was a really good experience today, I like Ang Mohs, and I wish I had the chance to study at an International School.

No comments: