Sunday, March 28, 2010

Excruciating

I used to be fine lying down for half an hour, not moving at all, drenched in my own sweat in an air-con room with soothing music playing softly in the background, while the beautician worked her magic on my face by picking at the pimples/blackhead/whitehead etc. It was pain, but bearable.
Today wasn't the case. I couldn't believe myself, I was moaning and flinching so badly, i started tearing uncontrollably. I felt like I was dying but no, the pain didn't just stop there, it worsened till a point I almost wanted to bite her hand while she was working near my cheek area. I wanted to scream to tell her to stop. I wanted so badly to just kill myself to end the pain.
The tears didn't stop just there. I had a huge headache from trying to control the immense pain by holding everything in and taking deep breaths. After the whole process, I walked out depressed.

You know post-natal depression? I think I had a similar kind of depression after the whole facial treatment. I told my mom, I know why women suffer from post natal blues. The pain that the mother endure to give birth is like me lying there screaming internally. No wonder I also suffer from such depression.

I told myself I will never subject my face to such torture anymore. Because, I HAD ENOUGH. My mom called to complain about the treatment and how they treated me, and now i feel damn paiseh to return cos like all human beings, the beautician will do some funny things to 'take revenge'. AHHHHHHHHHH.

I rather climb and fall and smash myself against the wall than endure such pain. :(

No comments: