Thursday, April 22, 2010

My dream

Jo's post of her dream with her future lover inspired me to do this post.
I've always had images of how I would like my future home and partner to be like...
It fuels the drive to do whatever I am pursuing right now.


The dark, sensuous, mysterious and bold colours should fill a majority of the interior.


I've always had this ambition to purchase a property at Sentosa Cove.


And be the driver of one of these suave sports car with sleek cutting edge design and huge rims that speak of a bigger personality.


Wine and dine in the comforts of my luxurious home with a personal chef who is able to whip up international cuisines.


Last but not least, have a life partner to engage in endless intellectual meaningful conversations after work.


And travel around the world in exploration of the greatest treasure the earth has to offer - nature.

Just before I get all drifted into the impracticalities of life...
They are all merely just idealised, romanticised notions of love, wealth and contentment.

Loneliness kills. It's crazy to be surrounded by so many people yet feel so empty inside.
How much longer can a person survive with everything in the world but no love to share?
It's about finding the balance in everything.

Hope I find my balance this saturday during NSSCC difficulty event.

No comments: